Retail business advice and financial management
Regardless of the size of your business, financial analysis and modelling are vital elements that support and inform the business decisions you make. At Florrimay Retail Consulting, we will deliver practical solutions to help your retail business gain a real and calculable advantage in the marketplace.
Our retail consultants will assist:
- To ensure you are providing your products using the fewest resources possible. Efficient production is achieved when a product is created at its lowest average cost
- To make full use of your terms of trade with your supplier. After all, your terms of trade are effectively an interest-free loan. Reviewing supplier payment terms regularly helps you to manage cash flow
- To set up or refine your stock-control process. Managing stock effectively reduces the cost to your business
- To establish effective and seamless processes within all channels of your business.
Profit and loss (P&L) cost savings
Working through your financial statements and position, our retail consultants will assess the ability of your company to generate profit by increasing revenue and reducing costs.
Supplier terms and sourcing
Being on top of supplier terms is vital to your margins. In order to maintain profitability and establish efficient processes, we advise focusing on the management of your supplier relationship. You need a controlled and systematic approach to sourcing the goods and materials you need.
The benefits of a a good relationship with your supplier includes:
- Reduced costs
- Increased efficiency
- Minimise price volatility
- Margin and stock
- Distribution channels.
Let Florrimay Retail Consulting help with our retail business advice and get your business on the right track. Financial management is just one area we specialise in. We can also assist you with team engagement and culture, strategic development, and reviewing your buying and planning processes.